Sunday, February 22, 2009

so not my day =(

hey hey ,
blogging for the last time till i'm rajin enuf to blog again.... xD hahas
oh well, not my day today... =(
Was supposed to go to church, my mum was the one who was late, YET she yelled at me -.-

while waiting for mom,





i vained!!!!! oh no.... i hear its a sin.... =X


hopefully i'm forgiven ;D :D
Oh and guess what??
See see, i met Theresa Chai again !!!
Its all my mum's fault!!! ...some mother I have..... T^T

Full report on said disaster ::
"Michelle do you know what the time is now!! We're late! "
"Mom can we not go to IC church?? "
"Then?? Where you want to go???! "
"Ah any other church laa..please?? I dun care ...just NOT IC church... "
"go IC church!! "
" Duwan!! I do not wan to meet that woman ever ever ever again "
"I checked dee larhh! She wont be going!!! "
"oh fineee... "
[ goes to church ]
"Marie!!!! Vincent!! What a pleasant surprise!! "
" Dammit dammit dammit!! ii thoght you said she wouldnt be here! "
"Shut up and say hello ...! "
"How am I supposed to shut up and speak at the same time? "
"Oh just do it you stubborn child!! "
"Hello... "
"Hi !! ........ ( there, she goes on chattering while i stand there lyk an idiot listening to she going on bout me in school to my mom... )
its probably why i hate her so muchh.. ><

I wan Famous Amossssssssssssss... O.o





Awhh they love me x3 though they ate de 'E' , nevermind.. Michell forgives :)










Michelle goes...
BooM!! xP

4 Comments:

Blogger Piratedkim said...

u r in the sm church wit the stupid woman??!!

February 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger chelle ツ said...

ahahas... no laa., i dont belong to that church. oh thank Gawddd... *no offense* =/

March 1, 2009 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger Velonica Sushi said...

OMG u met d stupif f*cking woman?!

God bless you...
jz kidding...
xDD

(btw im sushi...)

March 7, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger chelle ツ said...

oh yeshh, God bless me xDD

nahh its ok..
the worst is she skins you alive,
and if tht happens, dun worry :]
i love revenge....




...sweet vengeance.. x]]

March 15, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home