Wednesday, October 13, 2010

that black stain ♥

I never knew things would end up being this way.
Especially the fact that you were standing right there in front of me.

It was like a dream come true.
The sight of you takes my breath away and with that just one magical touch,My whole world lit up.

If you were my teddy bear, I'd hug you all day.

If you were my revision book, I'd study you all day.

But guess what,

You're all those things and more, that's why I love you all the more.


The more I think about things,

The more I think that I'm not up for all these things.

You're too good to be true.

You're like a new clean white shirt just hanging on the railings,

And I'm that one black stain on you.

You love that stain so much that you don't bother being washed.

Although the stain loves being with you.

Sometimes she just has doubts.

Sometimes she just thinks too much.

And sometimes, she just wishes she could do more than be a black stain.
 As the black stain stays longer on that white shirt,

She realises that she likes where she is and hopes he doesn't mind.

There are so many people who want to erase that black stain off the shirt.

One particular person is someone really worth admiring.

And that black stain almost gave up. And so did that person.

The white shirt caught in a dilemma, saved both the person and the black stain.

For now, the black stain can stay but what happens later on, nobody knows.

As they say, only time can tell.

And time will tell cause thats what both the black stain and the shirt have.

Lets live on this borrowed time ,to be together and stay together.


I love you.


♥ ♥ ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home