Saturday, April 18, 2009

Omigosh. Pei Yi !!!

omigoshh
Yuan wang!!!!!
i'm dead sorry!!!!
and yes its my fault kayys... i was the one who started thiss.

i'm sorry . i'm sorry . i'm sorry . i'm sorry . i'm sorry . i'm sorry i'm sorry.!!!!

and yea i understand if you don't wanna do this again... but i still wan big apple ._.










donut!!! :DD







DDDDONNUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






donut donut donut donut ngiapp! donut donut donut donut donut . . . ._.











evon,. ii'm sorry too... part of that was my fault as well... i'm sorry =D
sorryyy...



huggss, chelle =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous coffee said...

It's ok, chelle.
It's not all your fault k.
No one can pull me to if I dnt wan.

And...
I'm pui yi...
=}

April 19, 2009 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger chelle ツ said...

oh okyy sowie =]

its partly my fault kayy..
i started this...
=/


and i shouldnt do this again
but..
i still wan MONSTAA VS. ALIENSSSS

April 23, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home