Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The plastic smile returns

A new me,
I'm beginning to like it more and even more. weirdness  .__.
Anti-social? Sophisticated?
Or just merely unappealing?
What does the world's opinion do to me anymore. hah
A bitter old man would be a rather appropriate description these days
You know, those hairless ppl in their singlets and watermelon pants...
Those hypocrites have gotten to me so hard i feel numb, slaphappy, punchdrunk...
Humour exists no more.

I've let my emotions spill over.
It's not right, Its not me,
And it's time to change the way things are.
so Take a deep breath, girl
Put on that plastic smile.
Suck it all back in,
And shove it deep down inside
back in that forbidden drawer, again.
And vow never to open it up again.
The plastic smile returns.

Like what you see on the outside?
Sorry, too bad I"m not always that happy ,smiley fool you all take for granted.
This is the imperfect Biatch from the inside, just like you i'm sure  (;

PS: I swear I did not step on her tail, well at least not of my knowledge anyway  .__.
So why is she hissing at me? digging her claws in
If you wont tell me, I wouldn't know
I"m not God yknow, sad to say...  :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home