Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DIE motherfcuker DIE

EFF this fcuking manipulative world ,
your very presence aint needed just fuck off and get terminated >:(
stop dictating stop cheating shits stop your fuck this very minute

you aint all that important ,yknow
i can sure survive without you
so fuck of and DIE
rot in hell with them and the rest.

who the hell do you think you are
teaching  and preaching evryone and evrything
i dont follow the way of the world
i have ma'own religion
to listen to you i'd rather rape a monkey

you think you're so great
you think you're the bestest
well sorry to rain on your parade
but you arent need
not now not forever
so get your ass outta my life
and leave me alone
or immma sue for peace and sanity

i am me unto myself
stop trying to change me to suit you
and i feel go ddamn sorry for your groupies . i do.
not gonna bend my knee for you
so you might as well give up
LMF you spend more time cheating on your girlfriend than i spend breathing
so go get a life ,man

running rumours,
clearly i wasnt very bright in the past,
dunno wut the hell i saw in you
it wuz one hell of a day

yyou think you can just walk back and ruin my life stomping on it
think again man think again
your fucking attitude just puts people off
throwing your weight around
who the hell do you think you are huh
bad on the outside rotten on the inside

i feel blady stupid wretched
dont need your sympathy
dont need your forgiveness
dont need your care
dont need your lies
wut do you want from me?doing this
doesnt brnig no one any credit

your main point ss to bring me down??
to kill my reputation?
well well ,just look at yours..
look in the mirror and think before you speak pimp
your mom gave you brains ,or did she?
look back on what you've done
you dont have no rights to comment nor judge me ,
nor do you have the right to say anything.
guard your tongue ,
and straighten your life ,male-whore
instead of sitting around whining
then acting macho in front of people
where the hell do you get off being such an ass?!1

whenever i see you i feel like puinching something
whenever i see you i feel like stabbing someone
whenever i see you this song replays over and over and over again

*thanks ,dope <3





I don't need your forgiveness


I don't need your hate


I don't need your acceptance


So what should I do


I don't need your resistance


I don't need your prayers


I don't need your religion


I don't need a thing from you






I don't do what I've been told


Your so lame why don't you






Just go


Die mother fucker die mother fucker die






I don't need your prison


I don't need your pain


I don't need your decision


So what should I do


I don't need your approval


I don't need your hope


I don't need your lectures


I don't need a thing from you






I'll be sorry when I'm old


You're so full of shit man






Just go


Die mother fucker die mother fucker die






Boom






I don't need your forgiveness


I don't need your hate


I don't need your acceptance


So what should I do






I'll be sorry so you've said


I'm not sorry


Bang You're Dead






Die mother fucker die mother fucker die


DIE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
credits to dope:

I heart Dope ,you just gotta hand it to this guys <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home