Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday Weekend

whooooooshh.
this weekend was chaotic  ):

its holy week..
Palm Sunday Eve mass, as usual
I was ushering
and i swear i will not be next year  D:

I was tired ,hungry ,sleepy ,thirsty ,
plus my heels were killing me.
bloody evil things  o.O


valuables stolen of FaceboOk ::

fellow-ushers?



spot me  :P

after all that i had to get my butt over to park Royal to some old dude's birthday
he's 90 ,yeah..seriously...

happy 90th birthday
uncle Vincent Boudville

see? i can be nice too  (:
i ate lots thn i ran home to bed 
dsh ,i feel the fats coming now  D:

Park Royals nicee  ,
but its so so faat  :/
and it eats up your money fast too  .___.

sorry no piccas, i was busy eating  :P

it was earth hour too i think?
 o.O

and my mom's birthday. :O 

happy birthday
Mom

eventhough you nag too much
sometimes :D


sunday was...sleepy & hot  ):

went to tgif ,mom's choice
she claimed it was her day....eee  xP
anyway she ordered too much
and forced all on me  D:
thn she ran shopping and left me eating  ):

i sat there for 2hours ,serious.
F1 was on, 2o'clock  
at least got entertaintment   o.O

but still!!!
all that food   >O
i'm gettingnearer&nearer to that 40kg line!!!!
*end of the world**
mom, you're evil  D:
sorry  :D


crashed in at aunts place ,
messed my cousins graduation robes  :D
sorry lor  .__.

i took piccas!! but they're not with me  ,paisehh
i'll upload it next time,
if i rmb  :D
remind me  (;

o oh,
i forgot  o.O
congratulations cousie  :D

its his graduation tmr,
and i'm being nice, again.
yay?


anyways i gtg now.
my mom, shes nagging again.
):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home