Saturday, October 30, 2010

simplicity says it all ♥

I had tons of fun today ,
thanks to nicholas  ,carmen ,kahfong ,kim ;)

went to gurney ,walked there and thankGod it was kinda cloudy and no-sun-ish D;
met up with Nick
we watched Child's Eye  *wink

and and guess wat?
dear people of planet earth ,I DID NOT SCREAM
*winkk (;TEEHEE

true,
i got scared a few times.
just a few, but heyy, only a few  d;
not bad for a girl wut ,huh? teehees

after that ,walk here walk there
i forgot to buy the eyeliner for tash ;O
girl scold worst than my mom
i found out the hard way ;S
see la all your fault nick you distracted me in parkson (;(;
spent almost an hour there and yet that thingg didnt cross my mind.at all.
i'm sorry tash ._.



 ♥ ♥
the quality time*wink spent with Him i shall cherish
the memories the laughter i shall miss
babyy ,i missh you badly ;O
wish we cud go out more often cud spend more time together...


the trees are soo gay and pretty ^^but but that guy looks...like a bona fide weirdo.stupid freak D;
my man aint like that (;(:   teehee.


walking off into the sunset isnt really my thingg, but but this picct is so sweet ♥
not peachy ,not kinky thou..definitly not barbie-shweet..




sometimes ...a girl doesnt need all that drama in the r'ship
(  thou sometimes we appreciate a lil drama to spice thinggs up ;)  )
sometimes ,the simple gestures the lil thoughtful stuff guys do ,.
even if you dont think its important, its significant,
even if you dunt realise ,but just drift thru life like a dead log
sorry guys, but you guys are blur ,sometimes ;s
but those lil things you do can make a girl happy ,get her thinking..
simplicity says it all ;)  ♥

take my hand tonight ,and lead me to your heart  ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home