Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Like button :(

ARGH
I'm feeling really crappy...ish   >: (

Okayss ,first off ,i dont really know what i did ,
I mean, i spend 30 whole minutes trying to figure out that Like button down there.
and i still havent gotten myself anywhere  ;(
and fine, i messed up...  scowls* >( 

I dunno what happened actually. *scratches head**   :D
Point is ,its there and its staying there.
I'm too lazy to go figure out the html stuffs anymoree
so..yes ,its not going anywhree
grr..


ohh.!
and I really miss him too.

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) ♫
      /█\ ♡ /█\


I havent seen him for more than a month alr...
plus now he and his twin both are busy jaga-ing kids and handing out candy at some Candyhouse  ._.
history is repeating itself (Hansel and Gretel )
now who shall be the evil witch ;) 
teehheee
 
oh well ,i just hope i can see him soon  ;(
i miss you love~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home