Friday, November 19, 2010

Start of Something New

Okayss ,people ,i know this may seem a lil feminine. you're probably rolling your eyes or gagging or sighing (i'v already rolled mine a hundred times)
but hey ,,i'm a girl afterall
a lil feminity wouldnt hurt. in the least ,i hope not :(
i'm still me inside  =}

I've edited ,customised ,practically tried evrything to make it mine.
a lil different from the original. (it looks a lil Häagen-Dazs-yy )done all my worth and
my eyes are almost popping out ,and my fingers ache
and so ,i hope the work pays .
Naturallly ;)  tee-heee


I still kinda miss my old Toast skin. Does anyone? ;O
the Grumpyness ,the attitude. i miss it all ._.
but well ,i wanted a change ,now i've gone and done it.
I;ve made my own bed ,now i've gotta lie on it. *sighss

well ,
If you want ,you can actually give me your opinion (i will not scream at you :) )
uhm ..thats if you're not too busy lah aights.?
Actually it will be rather cool if you did.
In fact, it is major awesome
if you can go leave your opinion on my tagboard now.
As a matter of fac-....
okayy lah ,.give me your feedback pls. T__T

i've already begged ,do you want me to grovel too? :(

hey *defensive**
if you dunt like it ,tell. dunt just run awaay like that.?
i just dont wanna feel like i'm blogging to myself (whats the point?) ;S

and i know i know, the blady tagboard is still a murky green.
i'll get to it someday okay?
sorry ,but its my nap time now :P 
well...tomorrow okay? or the day after ..or the day after after....
hey ,Tuesdays fine too. or mayb Wed.?
actually Thursdays a pretty goo-... fine~ i'll get to it -.- soon.




PS : going to Dentist's tomorrow.  BRACES  .yikes!!!!

PSS : will it hurt!??  D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home