Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My temporary tattoooes ;)

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL OMIGOSHH I AM SO HAPPY >: )
besides ,i managed to get away with my hair ;)
i havent been checked for about two months.
i am so awesome ,i know rite ;)
quick worship me ,lick my toes and polish my shoes >: )
nyahhhaahah

anywayss, after school Dad took me to Little India.
went and got my hands done up ;)
it was some expensive shit weih D; grr..
one hand 15 bucks ,two hands make 30 ;(
no wonder Dads giving me the evil look rite now.
sorrry
._.

but anyways, my hands are awesome ;)
check them out
xDD
*perasannn*



Take 1



Take 2


Take 3

More to come ;) these are just the few i took with my phone.tee-hee^^

by the Way ,this..hena drawing thingg is a bunch of trouble. i'm unable to do simply ANYTHING but just sit and stare at my Dad ,which i'm pretty sure he doesnt like very much.
Honestly,! its seriously testing my patience and determination and blah blah bla...
i'm a hyper ,sugar-dosed ,itchy handed kid with officially diagnosed ADHD and you expect me to sit quietly all day D;
but fine, i'm not complaining. afterall ,i ask for this myself.literally.
i mean, i wanted to get the drawings done. but never ever did i foresee such fate awaitting me ;(  boohoo

Henaa! ;)
Teddy wants those drawings too thou these are usually for..uhm well ,females xD
awwh ,babes ,go get a dolphin tattoo someday okay? not this x]  bahahah
sorry ,i'm laughing ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home