Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BIATCH

Its been some time. to be honst, i didnt have any real reason to blog, well thats what i thougt.
But lately things have been building up.


Haters. hate is passionate. its supposed to be a passionate feeling.
Life is short. too short to hate. ish just stop hating la. its not nice. why hurt each other.


STop gossiping. stop all that shit. even if my life ispathetic, it has nothing to do with you . absolutely nothing.
IF YOU DONT KNOW ME THEN SHUT THE HELL UP STOP TALKING SHIT WHEN HALF OF IT ISNT EVEN TRUE.. why the hell are you all to fucked up. get mental therapy.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY NAME SO SHUT THE HELL UP.

all this negativity. i feel suffocated. compressed. confined. noway out. no escape. gotta face it head on.
gossip. shitty stuff. shitty people. friends come and go, thats life . haha
well guess what? easier said than done. hell, if things were that easy life wouldnt be life there'd be no heaven nor hell. screw YOU dont mess with my life motherfucker mind YOUR OWN.

we live on borrowed time. so appreciate it. life has alot to offer. God has alot to offer. your life is your decision. you are what you make yourself to be. so dont mess with my life.. mess with yours. \


"I never thought there could be a love like yours and mine


I never dreamed that I would see the day that I would find

A love that feels so right, but here we are tonight

And now the only thing we really need is time



We live on borrowed time

No one can be sure when the loan will finally come due

But I'm loving all of mine, I know what time is for,

I've borrowed it so I can spend it all right here with you



There was a time when I believed that life held guarantees

There was a time when I was sure my future was secure,

But life had other plans, the future's in God's hands

And knowing that just makes me love you even more



We live on borrowed time

Yesterday is past, tomorrow seems a million miles away

But I promise you that I'm gonna make love last

By living every moment, every hour, every day



Now we may have a year, or we may have a lifetime,

No one can be certain what the future will allow,

But you and I are here, and this time is the right time

'Cause one thing that I know is that we have each other now, and now,



And we live on borrowed time

Let's celebrate and sing as we walk bravely into the unknown

'Cause we're gonna be just fine, whatever life may bring,

We'll face it all together and we'll never be alone

We'll face it all together and we'll never be alone"

i have come a long way yet theres alot more to go. i have matured alot but yet theres still alot to learn. i value my life. i want to become somebody who will change the world even if its just a little bit.
 
If you want to change the world, be the change you wanna see.
 
I want to learn from my mistakes and rise above them.. I want to succeed in life.. there will be trials...
so stop hating. leaev me alone if you have nothing nice to say then shut it.
I know i have a better and more interesting life then yours and thankyou so very much for acknowledging it ;)
meanwhile shut your effing mouth up dont mess with my life. its not yours.
 
friends come and go. Its not my problem. you think im the one to blame. im sick and tired of  your shit. you mess up you clear up. im not going to run after you not going to say sorry not going to do anything at all im just going to sit and watch. bitch, all you crap about are hong kong freaks korean freaks YOU ARE SO SHALLOW.. thats wat i think. get real grow up. lifes not all bout that.
I may be emo with my problems i dont expect you to sympathise at all AT ALL so dont use that fucking excuse. face it . you dont like my shit come right out and say it. COWARD.
 
if i have to resort to plants as my friends... whatever. plants are better companioons compared to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home