Friday, January 21, 2011

Short hair nostalgia

Looking back at these, to think that i had this much of hair only a month ago is making me rather sadistic. its 2am in the morning and im pining over my hair. well you cant blame me, science stream screwed me up....



hair!!!!



i had hair! ;O



geez ,i'm sueing penghwa when i get out.

and why shouldnt i ;O
from so much hair to so little T____T
i'm mentally traumatised and scarred everytime i walk out of the hairdressers ,
if this is for long-term i swear i'll develop hair phobia.

all that hair on the floor :'(
from michelle to mush ,once again T____T
this is not fun :( screw all those rules and teachers and faggots



and as if i'm not scarred enough, above picct was said to be not short enuf. 3rd day of school kena disciplinne case already. this is outrageous man :( had to cut summore cut myself ,gahh >(

and here i am, complaining on Blogger xD
sorry blogger, i know you're rater traumatised as well with my daily rantings
teehee
thats what you're for : for me to whine to ^^

why short hair
why mushroom
why not long hair
hell, i'd be happy if they allowed 10
if that isnt asking too much...geez
you wait till i get out of there >: (
i'll come flick at evry single teacher especially that lizard
grrr :(
ohh and not forgetting that Fcup woman (i still dunno her name but who cares ._. )


because of her ,i emo in my room all day...
like a deluded short-haired brunette rapanzel
xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home