Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thankyousomuch ;)

Hell ,how did those dinosaurs people manage to survive so long without plumbing system ;O
Just imagine having no shower heads and taps our whole lives!
Just one day was pretty bad for us.
wait..is it us...or is it just me  ;S
sigh..all the malls were packed with people suffering the consequences of pba (gahh) being unefficient
I decided to stay at home
only cause i decided it wasnt worth squeezing my way thru :P


I got so bored i decided to thank all these people here ,instead of sending thanksyou cards and wasting paper and stamps and saliva for licking them and whatnot
(see i'm soo eco-friendly) ;)
plus this is faster and possibly less work.
see Santa i'm so good you'll probably have to get me a big huge present next year ;)
(considering the fact that I havent heard from you this year although i've been prettty good ,yuo're a terrible spy you know that >[ )

This one's from Chris.
EDP  ,britney's lastest. Believe.
thankyousomuchandpleasestopaskingthepostmanwhereismythankyoucard ==
  
This is from my Godsis, Evelyn
she probably lost track of time and thought I'm still 5

I mean just look at that bottle!
I kid you not! T____T

Still, thanks sis *hugg ;)  I love the EDT THANKYOUSOMUCH ohh and snowhite ._. she's rather horny.


This is from another Godsis, Adeline.
Thankyou so muchh but to be honest I almost fainted when i opened the bottle. (doesnt matter ,she wont be reaing this anyway ,at least i hope not )

Eugene ,I do not have eyes that resemble omelettes T__T
but still ,thank you very much,i guesss

This ones from Phei Ling
bought with ulterior motives i suspect ;)
she just wanted to go meet Kim Hyun Joong ,
the reason is still unclear thou ._.
but anyway ,thankyou muchss dear :)

These two came together ,from MiChween
Thanks so much darling, i'll sell them when i get poor :P  the gold was rather unecessary
but i still love em <3


Godmom ,Godpa ,thanks ._.
although i remember rather clearly i stated that i wanted i gun and not this. but stilll :D:D

Jern, thanks. this was unexpected .no offense.
I didnt even expect you to come ,teehheeeee

Juan ,thankyou!! x] this is so thoughtful
(he's only 9 ,and this is out of his own piggybank)



SueAnn ,EuJin
thanks ;P
I even forgive you for stalking me in fb and pestering me bout Nic ;)

This is what I currently have now. It still isnt much...

June!! Wi Wen, 
thanks so much ;* ;*
i really love this lil red guyy


Christmaas planss ::
Movie ,popcorn, laughter, chic flick ;)


teehheee ;)




and thanks to all those which i left out, and sorry ._.
I had to, the post is getting rather long-ishh :D

PS : I Love You<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home