Sunday, June 6, 2010

holidays are totally beautiful

damn i'm gone  o.O

gurney for the past 4 days straight., prangin today,
tmr?? ATC   ..
its like paying to get tortured.  D:
and lets hope yan jin nvr sees this.




and they say holidays are beautiful
plain craaaapppppppppppp ;


i'm nvr gonna live it thru..
think i rather go ttn :D
yay ,,for once in my life  ;)

vV ,sush, MY..kim,
you guys , are y'all going??

mamalong legs  ;) you're picking me up for LCH tmr rite? .___.
or have i got my schedule mixed up......


arghh,, i'm hungry
right in da middle of da night too..
perfect timing , recipe to get FAT  (;

2 Comments:

Blogger Piratedkim said...

what?? you say you're not going to ATC yet LCH??
anyway, i didn't go ATC too. I scared my paretns will scold me. I gonna pretend that I don't know bout it. and say nobody tells me bout ATC too!! HELP ME, CHELLE.

June 6, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger chelle ツ said...

MUAHAHAHAHA
so what did your mom say??
she MUST have seen all that bamboo ;D
she cant be that blind..
so so did she scold xDD

June 7, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home