Friday, November 26, 2010

Impromtu outing

My second cousins appeared outside my house out of nowhere and dragged me along to Queens.
I was utterly unfit to go but yeah, it was literally 2 against 1. 
plus they had  a mission : to get a present for my cousin's gf ,its their 4yr anniversary soon. oooooh xp

few days ago he did mention he wanted to get a something pink.
He made me go online shopping + research. I did Chanel ,Gucci ,Coach ,Burberry ,Anya Hindmarch,...
He was moaning about the prices.
I mean, what did he expect? 5-bucks-take-what-you-want price deal? cmon, these are branded brands weih.
if that were the case ,even that madman who lives down the road under a tree would be flinging his Gucci around == (this is just my imagination, there is no man whatsoever living down the road)

He announced his budget :25bucks.
I felt like thowing my mouse at him.
25bucks??!? that wouldnt even get you a buckle of a Burberry  D:
dshh..waste my time nia.

so he came up with this idea that he'd be able to find the perfect present within his budget in Queens.
which brings us to why i even went there in the first place.
Today is J-Day.
Any same person would have avoided Queens. but no, he had to go.TODAY. ==  gahh..

the little people of Penang were practically buying their money's worth.
Jusco was packed with people and i had to elbow my way out :(
i mean ,seriously, you'd see people with 20boxes of Milo. i said boxes, not packets.
and there was this woman who was struggling with her two newly bought trashcans.
when i say trashcans ,i mean trashcans.
i do not mean those cute little itsy-bitsy pink Hello Kitty ones,
i mean those big black fat round fugly ones like the ones you see in the cawangan library ,right next to the vending machine.
what she needed those two big things for i wonder ==
her family must be really really good rubbish makers. poor woman... my sincere sympathies  :D


you would not bee-lieve what my cousin got : Honey stars ,Roller Coaster, Meiji ,Snickers ,sSkittles etc etc.
i mean ,this is their fourth-year anniversary and he gives her this.?
if my boyfriend gets me that he'd better becareful  >: )

ughh,. in the end managed to persuade him to get her something better he got her a CLOCK 

uhm...is it me or is it him?? but somehow ,...all i was thinking was :wtf  D;
yea well, its rude to comment,. I shall not say anything (thou i alr did) ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home