Sunday, November 7, 2010

my Complaints ;/

I'm hyper. I dunt know why. I just am.
I want cheesecake. I miss vodka. I wanna try shisha ._.
I wanna go out. I miss Gurney. I miss the familiar smell of popcorn and the cinema.
I have tests tomorrow. I'm just not motivated to study. I feel like digging a hole and hibernate till the end of winter.
That way ,my mom wont be able to kacau me. teehee

I miss vaining. and camwhoring. and loads of other stuffs. in short ,I miss my old life. Life before PMR.
Heck ,i even miss PMR. life after it is so boring. pluss ,i'm grounded. which doesnt make things better. :(
i feel like kissing smth. think i'll go kiss the mirror. or my cow ._. 
;*;*


how i wish i were a lil kid once more. no exams no worries no stress no complications. no gossip no school
just cookies and sweets and love and kisses.
i cud kiss anyone i liked 10 years ago.
now? if i kiss the wall they label me crazy :(
pshh..i'm not a can of soup. dunt label me like that. it isnt nice :P

i rmb once ,they were calling me a mushroom(again) and teasing me :(
i went from an enuki mushroom to a straw mushroom to a button mushroom.
Heres proof :
Human : haha.MUSHROOM!!!haha!
Michelle : pfft ,shaddup.my hairs nice tonight!
Human : yehh ,like an enuki mush.
Michelle : i like them^^ they nice and white and and tall.
Human : on second thought ,straw mushroom suits you better.
Michelle : you mean those that i oways see floating about in the steamboat?eww .dowan! 
Human : nawh ,nono. you button mushroom!!
Michelle : DOWAN!!! button mushroom short and fat!
Human : you're not short and fat.you're fat...haha.haha!
Michelle : grr.. >: (

see?not nice.not nice at all! and!if you know me well ,you'd know who that human is.dshh ,when will i finally get to ditch mushroomity and flick my long loong hair ;)
i was told guys like long-haired girls better.oh well..*sigh



As long as you love me baby (;(; 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home