Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Häagen-Dazs crave ♥

Why am i constantly being hungry ,sleeping, daydreaming ,yelling at a wall...
Whats happening to me ;O
Being confined within the four walls of your room on a humid day sucks.
Suddenly ,the hospital seems like a five star hotel :(

iah missh youh hospital ;3  ♥

the doctor was a fag ,bruised me all over >: (
but i missed you.the aircond and the peace. all except when Chris had to come along and ruin it all by his crap-talking. its his favourite pastime but i can still blame him  D< grr..!
disturbing the poor ,pathetic patient.i should have called for security ;D




Chris ,i want more Häagen-Dazs :((
I finished mine alr. get me more? ._. *puppy dog eyes**
i'm still sick.i wont get well till i have Häagen-Dazs ;S
lest i suffer from separation anxiety attacks from my beloved Häagen-Dazs you better get me more.
one big fat tube of Häagen-Dazs for 500gms of tutti frutti okayss? ;)
plus i'll give you somemore cinderellaaaa ♥
temptation hard to resist yea? ;D





cmon Chris , i know you want it ;) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home