Thursday, December 16, 2010

Miss me? I MISS YOU

Whooooooshh
hey there :) 
i'm BAAAACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

miss me miss me/?? :D:D:D 

sigh ,its been sucha hectic week :/
Sing-apore  ;) *wink

Its not very christmassy thou ,well ,not what i expected, but still.. :) :D  Hehe

i've missed you guysssss, so muchh *crosses fingers behind back
Kim ,bi-en, Carmen, FLOWER! x]  ,Steph, Emm ,aNgie, even the sachinator :/
















but...i miss Him the most  ;x  tee-heee


and and and i wanna see him so badlyy...
 aihss..
I really really miss that day, the time spent with him, even if it wasnt much ,it was still something special ,shared between us two:)  
 grrr, i wanna see him now :(   even if its for just a minute, or a second..
*sigh






now i feel so emo  ;/  think i'll go find my dark corner *crawls away ._.





Love is so smart. it screws all of us up and yet we just cant get enough of it ;S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home