Monday, December 20, 2010

Results ,dreaded results

Thats exactly wht i feel like saying right now
those people are crazy evil 
WHYCANTTHEYJUSTLETCHRISTMASPASSBLISSFULLY
BEFORETHEYDUMPTHATGODAWFULBUCKET
OFCOLDWATERONME
gahh >: ( 

This matters alot to me alright.
I"m not making a mountain outta a molehill ,okay??
Just because you are a Muslim and you dont give a damn about Christmas doesnt not make it legal for you to ruin my christmas ,get it?
grr,
Christmas is the time when almost all ,i repeat myself ALL ,the relatives come out and they get together and get themselves wasted.
this year, all 27 of my cousins are gonna be out.
this year, all 10 of the nieces and nephews are gonna be out.
this year, evrybodys gonna be asking and acting as if its their business to know about my results.
 this year, its aint gonna be a white christmas i'm sure...
Padahal ,i'll just go get my results on the 28th and tell them unfortunately i was atop Mount Kinabalu and just started climbing down on the 22th
so my sources were inaccurate, you wanna sue!?  >(


Jesus, Joseph and Mary
*makes sign of the cross*
what have i done to deserve some so abominable as much of this D:
(and ironically ,i just got back from confession too)
sigh

I got myself all mixed up.
Half of me is curious of how i did, especially in the Chinese paper :S
and Living Skills...
Half of me is just dreading that cursed day
Half of me just wants to run away
Half of me doesnt not know how to face The Mother
Half of me wants all distinctions
Half of me thinks credits will do
The other half has been left aboard the plane somewhere over Johor or Singapore
:X
thats how confused i feel now.
sheeeeeshh,.


-----------------------------------
Act 1 : Scene1 :
Michelle opens examination slip
all black ink.?
Thank God they didnt run out of black ink that they had to use red?


Act 1 : Scene2 :
Results finally sink in.
ohh crap, how'm i gonna face The Mother  D:
Worst, how'm i gonna tell the rest of the family
I think i'll go hibernate till they all die off  ._. 


Act 1 : Scene3 :
Gahh!!~
Who are they to tell me off like this!
This is my exam!
They're so clever? go and sit in the exam hall la!
see how many subjects they manage to pass
>: (


Act 1 : Scene4 :
Oh boyyy, i hope Santa doesnt get to hear about this.
my best bet is he has already delivered the present 
which chances are..nil.
O.O


Act 1 : Scene5 :
I think i'll die of depression before Christmas even starts :S
now wheres my blade ,hmmm
*goes and cuts fruits instead*
(i think i still want my pretty wrist)


Act 1 : Scene6 :
Maybe i could borrow some geek's result slip and pass it off as my own :D;D
hmm, thats not quite a bad idea Michelle ;)
Think i'll pick up some sleeping pills on my way home to aid me in my attempt.


Act 1 : Scene7 :
Attempt failed...
I"m sorry Mom pls forgive me Mom i dont wanna die yet Mom i still havent enjoyed life yet Mom dont be like that la Mom its christmas Mom i dont think i like myself stuffed with christmas dressings ,marinaded in brown sauce and landed on a silver platter in the middle of the dining table this christmas Mom
I surrender Mom :( 
i'll help you with the potatoes tonight ._.
*pure innocence**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home